Monday, November 16, 2009

Orchestra

Hi everyone...i've abandon my blog for almost half a year....going to update now...kakaka

Today.. there's a orchestra meeting... we discuss about something la.. Then after that....orchestra president read out those members who are out, warning n so on.. when SHE read out those girls who need to change their attitude a bit... their faces, their emotions, their eye sight changes soooo fast... even faster than F1 cars.... as i know, 3 OF THEM dont like people say something about them or even just comment or advice. There's an incident happened yesterday, 20/11. We are actually separated to groups to practice during orchestra practice at Confucian school. Then JS and I sat together. YM and xx just sat beside us. Then I heard that xx's melody is not that accurate. I just gave her a comment to play more accurate. But, i don't know it's her fingers problems or her instrument's problem, no difference. I told her to move her fingers lower a bit. You know what she said? She said: 如果再下一点的话就会爆了。I actually don't know what's the meaning of explode. She meant that instrument or the sound played by that instrument. I'm soooooo angry. As you all know, I'll get angry very easily. The only child ma, attitude sure got problem de la. But of course, I didn't scold her la. I just asked JS go out with me and "fa sie". But something unpredictable is, lym came out after that n cry. She said she can't stand xx anymore. She said that she didn't want to help xx to play songs with accurate tone. My tears about to come out when i saw her crying. She's so pity. Haiz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment