Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grievances

hahaha.... My mom did operation last Thursday. She cut off that fibroid. Now i know why she angry last time. It's because my dad... he spoke something consider as terrible...such as, "no matter you do operation or not, it's your fault if you die, it's not my fault." I could not believe that he spoke that kind of things to my mom. I'll blame him if my mom's anything wrong. He did not even help mom to do housework. He just leave those plates or bowls on the table after meal. Then, he want me to clean all the things. He just sit on the sofa and watch TV. He's so stubborn. Like a master at home. Mom need to serve him even she's sick...i mean after operation, it's painful right, so consider as sick la. Dad did not help mom to do things. He just do his things only, like wash his aquarium, wash cars, plant those flowers and so on. He has the responsibility to do these things. If he has time to serve things at internet, why don't he just save some time to help mom to do things? Then I have some time to do my tuition homework. Even when he did, all the things will very messy. I have to rearrange all the things again. Haiz.......

I cook for them leh...... i can't imagine i can cook such delicious dishes.. haha. Very nice leh. Want try some? I'll cook for you all when the sun rise from the west. Kakaka.

Going to camp next next week-16/12. They have to do those things themselves within those days.......6 days and 5 night. Kakaka.

Attention:
My blog is something for me to express my grievances or share something to other people. Why don't you just keep quite after reading my blog posts? It's not your responsibility to report all the things on my blog to my mom. You are not requested to do so, right? You got it? I post things to my blog because i don't want my family members know about it, except my beloved cousin sis..Yan. But Fiona Wong. You are not my beloved cousin sis. Even though you are my mom's goddaughter, I did not admit that you are my god sister since young. I mean since I was BORN. Can you just not to be so busy body, telling my mom what I post to my blog? Don't make me angry i tell you..... Don't force me to call you "Shakey Pizza" in the future. May be it's nothing to you. But I'm so happy because no need to call you that irritating "CHEH CHEH" ( 姐姐 ).

No comments:

Post a Comment